Saint-Mars-la-Brière, Sarthe, France
Étang de la Lande
Carp fishing in "no kill", in a lake of 37 acres.
Fishing with respect for fish
Price per fisherman, with three rods.
Fishing rules, respect for fish
- • Single and barbless Hooks barbs crushed admitted
- • Braids prohibited
- • The leader line must be less resistant than the line body:
- Maximum leader 8kg or 17lbs (braid absolutely forbidden)
- Line body at least 12kg or 25lbs (Ø 0.4mm)
- In case of surge, only the leader will break, double advantage:
- - the fish will have only the leader line in the jaws
- - you will not lose any more material and will not leave any lead in the pond
- • Regular controls by comparative breaking test between the lines
- • Bait from fishing station (boat and bait boat prohibited). Favor the pellet. For best results, avoid massive bait. Cereals and seeds should be well cooked but should be avoided because poorly digested by sturgeons.
- • Reception mat and waders mandatory
- • The fish must always stay above the water
- • Carrying for photos should be kneeling in the water
- • Weighing and tripod over the water
- • Tagging, keeping it in a storage bag and anything that could cause excessive damage or fatigue to fish is strictly forbidden
- • Predator fishing prohibited
Opening from March to October
Arrival and departure times
From 9am to 7pm
No arrival on Sunday.
Reservations only by phone: +33.6.19.04.77.20
From 9am to 7pm from March to October.
From 9am to 1pm from Monday to Friday from November to February.
Reservations for the following year begin the day after the closing of the current season (end of October)
Carp fishing in "no kill"
Étang de la Lande, 72470 Saint-Mars-la-Brière, Sarthe, France